Anyone noticed Zorfs total dominance?

Stonecape
Issue Manager

Re: Anyone noticed Zorfs total dominance?

Post by Stonecape »

Drassen: I think you know all the arguments, there are tons of posts about it. In the end it all boils down to how you want to define Turf. How should it work, what should it be? I feel that going by car to inactive areas, both in your country and neighbor countries should not yield "easy" points. If this statement is true, then we have a problem and this is in no way any news, it's been around for long now.

I personally believe that the game also would be more fun with a more responsive system.

I don't have a final recipe for solving this, but I'm pretty confident that it is a problem that needs a solution.
Dacop
Zonemaker

Re: Anyone noticed Zorfs total dominance?

Post by Dacop »

If you where to dispose of pph all together it would make the game pointless for those of us who do not live amidst an abundance of zones.

Reducing the number of zones seems a bad idea when you want to increase the number of players.

A faster 'Fairy' system would be nice, but not too fast. I believe it's best to keep changes predictable and something to look forward to, that would be lost if done more than once a week.

The best way forward in my opinion is to keep initial pph low with new zones, let the game and the activity do it's part to raise hourly income.
"Det är mycket roligare att hålla på med mobilen än gamla kartor och jävelskap..." - Evert Jansson, Klass 9 Stöde Skola
Unique:2603
Rank 57: Turf Archangel

Return to “Zones”