Spread Turf in Norway!

Baarman
Zonemaker

Spread Turf in Norway!

Post by Baarman »

SaLa alredy made a topic on this, so I'll just post a link here because i think it should be shown on the Norwegian section aswell :)

How you earn yoursenf the nice looking "Expandator" medal: ;)
http://forum.turfgame.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=2306

Enjoy - And keep on Turfin'
All-in for Turf in Norway
MrNowhere

Re: Spread Turf in Norway!

Post by MrNowhere »

Hello Baarman. Sorry for not replying to your comments on the Turfgame webpage. I do not know much about how this works but I do know that The Turfgame works great for me. I have biked more than 400 km to get to the top in Norway. Incredible workout game. Hope the new prices for July announced on Turfgame.com will bring more players with bikes and smartphones to the game. :D
Baarman
Zonemaker

Post by Baarman »

MrNowhere wrote:Hello Baarman. Sorry for not replying to your comments on the Turfgame webpage. I do not know much about how this works but I do know that The Turfgame works great for me. I have biked more than 400 km to get to the top in Norway. Incredible workout game. Hope the new prices for July announced on Turfgame.com will bring more players with bikes and smartphones to the game. :D
Alright, Congratulations (Abit in advance) on youre first position :)
Yea I'v been keeping an eye on the scores hehee, Actely it looked quite impossible to catch up with Ahrise.. But you made it, nice work :)
Lucky for you he hasen't that active in defending his first position tho ;)

Trondheim is where most of the action is, we'll have to get more players in the other bigger citys aswell, But I think some nice prizes will defenetly make that easier :D

~40 players showed up this first mounth, I'd say thats a good start^^
I might have to move in to Oslo to give you abit of competition ;)
All-in for Turf in Norway
MrNowhere

Post by MrNowhere »

Nice. Competition is just for the better. That means more workout. Don`t mind that. Sorry I can`t be part of the game in July. Vacationtrip outside the country with family. :D
Ahries

Post by Ahries »

I was wathcing the scores as well; from Gran Canary...Congratulation on great work; impressiv!!! :-)

And Ahries is a she...;-)
Baarman
Zonemaker

Post by Baarman »

Ahries wrote:
And Ahries is a she...;-)
Oh.. my bad :oops:

Return to “Zones”