Problems when taking zones.

Post by ziddhartha »

I had two problems today.
Albertzone
Region: Skåne
Takeover points: 155
Points per hour: +3
Current owner: larzen

The indicator turn green but I got no confirmation that I took the zone. Tried four times, restarted program and restarted phone.
The zone was not to be mine. Went to a different one and everything worked out perfectly.

HighQueen
Region: Skåne
Takeover points: 155
Points per hour: +3
Current owner: ziddhartha

The Indicator did not start to go down (red to green). After 5-6 tries it was working. Zone taken.

Best Regards
Zid.
Image One should only speak if it improves on silence.
gurubashi

Re: Problems when taking zones.

Post by gurubashi »

I have also seen both problems that you mention. In the first case I end up getting stuck with the popup "Taking over zone... please hold". Nothing more happens. If I hide it, it pops back up after a while. After five minutes, still nothing. Is it the same for you? This seems to be related to performance, both serverside (many new players right now), but also clientside (seems to get worse when I also run several other apps on my slow Wildfire.

Your second problem is probably related to an issue regarding starting the app inside a zone. If you start the app with gps on and get a position within the zone before data is downloaded from the server, the bar stays on red and never counts down. Restart of app a safe distance outside the zone seems to be the only working solution.
ziddhartha

Post by ziddhartha »

Yeah, I got the same problems with "Taking over zone... please hold" as you describe.

Regarding the second issue I did walk out from the zone and back in.
Image One should only speak if it improves on silence.
TBIT
Issue Manager

Post by TBIT »

If any of these problems are still present in the game, please file separate issues at http://issues.turfgame.com/

Thanks!
Besök gärna min blogg: turf.blekinge.it

Return to “Suggestion Box”