All-Time Zone Stats

Megachip

All-Time Zone Stats

Post by Megachip »

Dear beloved community, devs, supporters, zone makers and whoever read this ;)

Are there any (external/3rd party) all-time stats for zones? E.g. who hold the zone how long?

Thanks a lot,
best,
meg
embeoo
Zonemaker

Re: All-Time Zone Stats

Post by embeoo »

Answer is probably no. Warded has full database access, so any stats there is since the early days, and if anything was added it could be back-calculated. Currently you have owned share of time for any zone, current round. But nothing historic.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by zone stats, but I assuming full take history. That would be frut, but like all third party sites it only have the history it did collect itself, in the case of frut that means since 2017 sometime. Not full history, but almost half of turf existence, not so bad?

If you mean some kind of top list of zone ownership across all zones I am not aware of such a thing. But it has of course happened that zones has been taken right after round start, and kept through the entire round.
captHaddock

Re: All-Time Zone Stats

Post by captHaddock »

It would be a really nice statistic if you could click on a zone on a 3rd party website to see something like top 5 turfers with most takes on the zone and maybe even all time "holding time" of the zone

Return to “General”