Zone report Netherlands

white_panther

Re: Report bad zones/names here

Post by white_panther »

The heemskzone in gelderland is a playground with a fence where you have to pay to get on the field
suggest to move the zone to across the street between the "van hogendorplaan"

the tivolilaan also in gelderland is a place on a closed business park with a porter
suggest to move the zone to the crossing of "velperweg" and "oude velperweg" nearby
Blabert
Zonemaker

Post by Blabert »

white_panther wrote:The heemskzone in gelderland is a playground with a fence where you have to pay to get on the field
suggest to move the zone to across the street between the "van hogendorplaan"

the tivolilaan also in gelderland is a place on a closed business park with a porter
suggest to move the zone to the crossing of "velperweg" and "oude velperweg" nearby
Done and done, changed name on Tivolilaand to Velperzone. Thanks for the help :-)
WickedHeart

Post by WickedHeart »

In Västerbotten region (Skellefteå) the zones Lionbridge and Skellisle are now restricted areas, Lionbridge is under repair and have fences and signs that say "No trespassing", of course you could climb over the fences and ignore the signs but I dont think you want Turfing to be associated with trespassing, same thing with the Skellisle zone there are a fence door with a big hang-lock to access the bridge, well you could swim over there but I wouldnt encourage swimming over in the strong current...
anarfox

Re: Re: Report bad zones/names here

Post by anarfox »

WickedHeart wrote:...hang-lock...
Tihi
;-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
Blabert
Zonemaker

Post by Blabert »

WickedHeart wrote:In Västerbotten region (Skellefteå) the zones Lionbridge and Skellisle are now restricted areas, Lionbridge is under repair and have fences and signs that say "No trespassing", of course you could climb over the fences and ignore the signs but I dont think you want Turfing to be associated with trespassing, same thing with the Skellisle zone there are a fence door with a big hang-lock to access the bridge, well you could swim over there but I wouldnt encourage swimming over in the strong current...
This thread is for non-swedish zones.. Please post here instead:
http://forum.turfa.se/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=1196
Soepkip

Post by Soepkip »

Something like this http://maps.google.com/?ll=50.817737,5. ... 17&vpsrc=6 would be a great zone on a graveyard. It's an official WW2 American graveyard. Great for some history and such.
Thunell

Post by Thunell »

Soepkip wrote:Something like this http://maps.google.com/?ll=50.817737,5. ... 17&vpsrc=6 would be a great zone on a graveyard. It's an official WW2 American graveyard. Great for some history and such.
Gave it a zone since it looked great on the map! :)

EDIT: remember that this is a thread where you report bad zones/names, not propose new zones(you can propose new zones in the app in help)
SlaughterMachine

Post by SlaughterMachine »

LinneZone in Uppsala, Sweden, is a restricted area ("Linnéträdgården") from September 30th to May 1st each year. It is a locked and fenced area, impossible to get to if one doesn't trespass by climbing the fence.

I suggest you move the zone to the south so that it covers the intersection of Linnégatan and Svartbäcksgatan. That will make it even more a LinneZone, as there are two well-known old cafés in the intersection named Café Linné (Linnécafeet) (yes, BOTH cafés have that "street name") + Linnégatan (Linné Street) + Linnéträdgården (Linnés Garden).

Bra eller anus? (Good or anus?)
Blabert
Zonemaker

Post by Blabert »

SlaughterMachine wrote:LinneZone in Uppsala, Sweden, is a restricted area ("Linnéträdgården") from September 30th to May 1st each year. It is a locked and fenced area, impossible to get to if one doesn't trespass by climbing the fence.

I suggest you move the zone to the south so that it covers the intersection of Linnégatan and Svartbäcksgatan. That will make it even more a LinneZone, as there are two well-known old cafés in the intersection named Café Linné (Linnécafeet) (yes, BOTH cafés have that "street name") + Linnégatan (Linné Street) + Linnéträdgården (Linnés Garden).

Bra eller anus? (Good or anus?)
This post is in a very wrong area of the forum.. Anyway, Linnézone is a zone that's not open for the public all the time. There are plenty of these zones (Gröna Lund, Liseberg, Parken Zoo etc) and it's a part of the game :-)
pitepeteripite

Post by pitepeteripite »

PiteCamp is a bad zone since its a fence around it and the gate is locked, its a golfcourse and its only open 3 months at the summer and only daytime.

Return to “Zones”