New zones wishing Malaysia

Rhapsodylegend

New zones wishing Malaysia

Post by Rhapsodylegend »

Hello! I just wished a couple of new zones in Kuala Lumpur and the area Kota Kemuning. Hope you could fulfill them. We lack of zones here. Best greeting Rhapsodylegend
Laponia

Re: New zones wishing Malaysia

Post by Laponia »

Yes, I agree with Rhapsodylegend...I also propose a zone close to Exchange 106, on the very nice outdoor area next to the newest / flashiest mall in KL ... zone could be called e.g. TRXtree...see photo and of course can provide coordinates if required (I wanted to enclose an image here, but couldn't for some reason?) ... another zone I would like to see if one outside the classical Sunway Lagoon in Bandar Sunway, either in front of the big elephants in front of the hotel or "ditto" of the main mall entrance ...again, cannot provide photos and details because not possible to enclose anything here, at least not for me, but could later ... cheers / Laponia
Laponia

Post by Laponia »

I noticed that under "country" is says Germany .. hrmn, I am also Swedish .. how come????
Dacop
Zonemaker

Post by Dacop »

Laponia wrote: 01 Mar 2024 13:59 I noticed that under "country" is says Germany .. hrmn, I am also Swedish .. how come????
You can change that under "User Control Panel" and then "Profile"
"Det är mycket roligare att hålla på med mobilen än gamla kartor och jävelskap..." - Evert Jansson, Klass 9 Stöde Skola
Unique:2603
Rank 57: Turf Archangel

Return to “Zones”